Research Associate / Lab Manager
FoRx Therapeutics is a recently incorporated privately-held company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is backed by a syndicate of investors that include the Novartis Venture Fund, Pfizer Ventures, M Ventures, Omega Funds and LSP Venture Capital. FoRx focuses on drugging key molecular targets involved in the DNA Replication Stress, as a new approach in the development of targeted anticancer drugs.
FoRx Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate/Lab Manager.
- Perform technical activities related to drug discovery research projects
- Design and conduct biochemical and cell-based assays
- Maintain clear records of experimental work and be able to organize, report and communicate their results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities
- BSc/MSc in Biology (or related field)
- 3+ years experience in Pharma/Biotech
- Proficiency in IT Tools: MS Office Software (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge of German is desirable
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to apply logic and reasoning as appropriate
- Ability to multitask
The successful candidate for this position will be a highly motivated individual who can communicate effectively, contribute beyond their strict discipline, be flexible and responsive to the changing needs of a dynamic entrepreneurial organization and fit well in small agile biotech team.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter describing research interests and career goals, along with their CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
FoRx Therapeutics encourages and supports a diverse work environment as an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a stimulating work environment and a competitive compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FoRx Therapeutics encourages and supports a diverse work environment as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work with Us!
We are waiting for you. Complete the form
and send your CV and motivation letter.